Do you know how to search by image on android?
When you open Google Chrome on your android phone and open Google Image you will not find “search by image” option.
But when you do the same thing in Desktop, you will find “search by image” option.
“Search by image” is also called reverse search and it is very easy to do on the desktop through images.google.com.
Now you may be wondering, “What is reverse search?”
Reverse search is search engine technology and in this image file are taken as input query and the search engine returns results which are related to that image.
Now I think you are cleared with “what is reverse search?”.
Google images provide you with the facility of reverse search.
But But But…
When you go to images.google.com on your Android device, you will see there is no option of “search by image”.
So how to search by image on android?
Here is how
1) Open Google Chrome on your android phone.
2) Go to images.google.com.
3) On top right corner of your browser, you will see three dots, click on it.
4) Scroll down, and check Request desktop site.
5) Now you can see a camera icon.
6) Click on the camera icon and go to Upload an Image.
7) Now choose the file that for you want to do a reverse search.
1) Go to Play Store and install Search By Image app.
2) Open the app and click on “+” icon on the right bottom.
3) Then you will have two options:
- Take Photo
- Image Gallery
4) Choose any image.
5) Now will also get options to edit your photo, for example:
- Flip Horizontal
- Flip Vertical
6) After editing press “OK” and after that, you will get all the search result related to that image.
What you can do with “Search By Image”
You can locate the parent source of an image
With this, you can find who is the owner of the image and who have copyrights of that image.
Find higher resolution of image
If you have low-quality image and you want the high-resolution image.
So with the help of “search by image” you can get all resolution search result of that image.
Discover websites where your image appears
With this, you can also search for the websites that are using your images without your permission.
You can get information about an image
If you want any information about an image, so with the help of “search by image” you can get all type of information related to that image.
With the above methods, you can search by image from a photo or file stored in the memory of your android phone.
With above methods, you can also search by image by directly taking a photo from the camera.
Not only chrome, with the first method you can search by image from any browser you use.
So this was all about how to search by image in android phone. If you have any query regarding this post, you can ask in the comment section.