Today the whole world has come on mobile.
Mobile has become a part of our everyday life.
From call to bill payments, from messaging to video calling, from health to bank work, today all this is happening right from mobile.
Ever since Android phones have come, life has become easier.
The Android Phone is capable of doing all the work that a computer can do.
If you looking for a job or a new career, so you need a professional looking resume (Curriculum Vitae, CV) that will really impress your potential employer.
Mostly we use computers to create resumes / CV and the common software that we use is MS Word.
But now you can easily create resume / CV right from your android device.
Today we are going to talk about the android app which will help you to generate an awesome eye catching resume / CV.
How To Create Resume / CV in Android Phones
- First you need to go to Google Play Store on your android device.
- Type My Resume Builder,CV Free Jobs in search box, or else click here.
- Install and then open the app.
- You need to your create profile to generate resume.
- Then you have to mention about your education.
- If you have any experience then mention it, or else if you are a fresher then leave it blank.
- Mention your minor and major projects in this field.
- This is field you have to list the additional talent and achievements you got.
- You can also add your photo and signature.
- In Career Objective mention your aim and provide date and place in the respective field.
That’s it! You are now ready to impress the recruiter.
Now you just need to click on generate button.
Once you have generated it you will be able to save it as PDF file.
You can also share the resume with other apps.
This app has been well designed with 10 different templates where you can view it and generate resume by choosing template.
Hope you now have understood How To Make Resume In Android Phone.